Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

447 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. Eigener Airport

• 2 replies
  2. EFASS "Umstieg" PFPX

• 7 replies
  3. Flugplan

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Ermittlung Startbahn

• 8 replies
  5. registration key for pfpx

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. Komisches OFP

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  7. Profil Daten Dash8 Q400

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. PFPX Flugplanung

• 6 replies
  9. PFPX seltsames OFP

• 6 replies
  10. PFPX Data

• 0 replies
  11. PFX Flughöhe

• 2 replies
  12. TOPCAT

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Hey guys,   Thanks for your interest and for posting!   Regarding vegetation, I checked Google Earth Pro and the scenery seems to match extremely well!   I'll wait for the developer to chime in and answer  your other questions.     Great to hear from you both!      
    • Yes sir, use Shift-L.   Best wishes!  
    • I am trying to update my afterburner texture with the one provided in the tex update package. I have read the Install instructions and have put the "F-16_AFTERBURNERFLAME_C.dds into the Aerosoft F-16C\Texture folder. I removed the original AFTERBURNERFLAME texture. However, when I add take-off power, I do not see the new orange flame - only the original grayer one. What have I done wrong?   Regards,   Bill I forgot to add: I am using P3dv4   Bill
    • Hello,   You need to read the manuals, the Airbus works very different compared to the default planes. For example if you want to start from cold and dark, you have to follow the correct procedure.  Don't worry it's not difficult.   Regards, Walter
    • Hi  Is there any way of making the pop up MCDUs (more so the option one) more visable at night? ... they are very dull and hard to read Thanks Aerosoft   Rich