Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

454 topics in this forum

1. Fehler beim Starten.

• 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. PFPX Map fehlerhaft

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. TOPCAT Aircraft config.

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  4. Eigener Airport

• 2 replies
  5. EFASS "Umstieg" PFPX

• 7 replies
  6. Flugplan

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Ermittlung Startbahn

• 8 replies
  8. registration key for pfpx

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Komisches OFP

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  10. Profil Daten Dash8 Q400

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. PFPX Flugplanung

• 6 replies

• Yeah, thanks again for your help!!!   Cyrille
    • I just did the client update.  I see where your are headed and I would consider that possibility, but sometimes the engines do start on their own and sometimes they don't.  If it was a client install vs complete install I would tend to think the engines would never start on their own.  I am not opposed to doing a complete update but that takes more time and usually requires re-install of things and I do not have the time for that ATM.  If/when I do to a complete update I will report my findings.  Curious to hear how others updated 1st before I jump right into that.
    • Hi, I am using PFC hardware, so I have to use FSUIPC to calibrate my quadrant throttle. I have follow the FSUIPC guide that you have posted on this forum. I find it hard to follow, I do not understand why you are configuring 4 Throttles instead of two. Also the pictures of the Calibration screen are confusing, it is hard to follow which axis you are configuring.   I am assuming that in the  EFB I have to use the "without reverser option".    When I load the airplane in cold & dark, at the end both Throttles jumps from shut off to idle position and then I cannot bring the arm in the sim back to shut off (even if I try with the mouse).  If I do not load FSUIPC then the throttles stay in the shut off position. so it seem that the plane is not reading the FSUIPC correctly.   If I load the 32 bit version instead then everything works fine.    Any help would be appreciated Pierre
    • Hi Dave, this weekend i´ll make a clean installation of Windows+P3D+A330 ony. The full installer is still the same?   Best.   Miquel.
    • and.... we are very sorry to see you go my friend.  I hope you will consider us again in the future.   Best wishes!