Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

447 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
  1. Weather Source PFPX

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Flugplan Höhe falsch.

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 24 replies
  3. Database 1302

• 12 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. TOPCAT und PMDG 777 Takeoff Speed Differenz

• 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
  5. Speicherleck ?

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Popup-Fenster

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
  7. OFP Template

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Hmm are you talking in regards to the extra "Documents" bit in there? I thought the same and I can just go C-Users-factory-Documents-Aerosoft but there is no "FlightPlans" folder in that one, just FuelPlanner and a few other bits and pieces. Seems like its just gone all over the place. I'm reinstalling the whole thing now as I've just recently found the install application so I'll see if this fixes it. In any case the path screenshot and my routes are attached. Thanks for the quick response by the way
    • Vuelvo a preguntar, leyó los manuales? El Airbus solo puede ser controlado utilizando un joystick.
    • they made the airbus more ecological 😃 
    • Ich wurde dort immer freundlich behandelt und meine Anfragen wurden in kürzester Zeit bearbeitet. Ich fliege die A320 Ultimate und die 757 von FlightFactor und bin voll zufrieden. Allerdings kommuniziere ich mit FlightFactor nicht über X-Plane.org sondern über deren Website!  Wie deine "kritischen Kommentare" zu bewerten sind, kann ich nicht beurteilen, da ich diese nicht kenne. Aber "Meinungsdiktatur" seitens Flight Factor????? Das ist schon harter Tobak!
    • HI,   I'm just about to descend from Skiathos into Newcastle, I took off with15tonnes of fuel, and predictions are to land with around 4. Reaching T/D I still have 12tonnes...   Ian.