Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

449 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
  2. Topics
  3. PFPX crashed einfach

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  4. p3_v4_Aerosoft

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  5. Contingency

• 2 replies
  6. PFPX richtig installiert?

• 5 replies
  7. PFPX V2.03 installieren

• 4 replies
  8. PFPX 2.03 installiert nicht

• 14 replies
    • Merci pour la rapidité de votre réponse, voici la capture d"écran demandé.  
    • As you can see in the screen-shot below a "Transfer to SimBrief" button have been added to the "Legs info" form:     Clicking this button will transfer the primary flight-data to SimBrief to kick-start your "paper-work", and you only have to enter the remaining "blanks" (e.g. you have to set/choose Alternate, Pax/Cargo and so on). The data transferred to SimBrien is: airline, flight-number, departure-/arrival airport, depart-time, aircraft-type, registration, flight-time and taxi-in/out times. Naturally you are free to change everything within SimBrief:    
    • I think the Steel Kosice made in sufficient detail. Nothing more will be added to it. Later in the evening I will show how it looks in the flight simulator  
    • Hallo Stephan, ich denke, dass wir - so oder so -  im Laufe des heutigen Tages Kontakt haben können. Ich weiß noch nicht so genau, wie mein Tag heute läuft, deshalb kann ich keine Uhrzeit absehen. Aber es wird schon klappen. Skype hätte den Vorteil, dass wir unsere Bildschirme teilen können, d. h.: Du könntest auf meinem Bildschirm sehen, wo welche Knöpfe/Schalter etc. zu bedienen sind.  Ich melde mich. Gruß Horst-H. Krause
    • Thanks for the help.  I did check everything and all was well.  Sorry it took so long to reply.  I did a flight today and some how it worked the way it was supposed to.  I'll try emailing Jack about FSUIPC settings.