• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. PFPX Bug V1.25

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Okay, let's hope this helps:   "Still does not explain if for SODE jetways, we are forced to download the SODE jetway download again or not." Yes, since the SODE files were updated the user needs to download those separately from the customer download account and install those according to the instructions included with those files.   "And it does not tell us, if yes, we first have to disable SODE jetways in the configurator," No, there's no need for this.   "install the updated SODE download files and activated the SODE jetways in the configurator again."  After the scenery has been updated through the Aerosoft updater and the updated SODE files have been downloaded and installed the user only needs to start the scenery configuration tool and click "Save Changes". This will ensure that the correct BGL files are loaded depending on the options the user has enabled or disabled in the configuration tool.
    • ich vermisse in XPlane bei den Wettereinstellungen der einzelnen Jahreszeiten die entsprechenden Ansichten. Wenn ich reales Wetter einstelle müsste doch eigentlich zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt eine Winterlandschaft gezeigt werden. Aber auch in den Alpen ist alles grün. Gibt es irgend eine Scenerie dafür?
    • Could indeed be the case. Meanwhile we recommend not to use any shader tweaks, as they cause more and more problems in combination with wrong setting, HDR and DL in P3D.
    • Hello Hanse,
      It's not about an error in the checklist, but that I'm making a mistake and forgetting something.
      I set all the buttons and switches for the T-off correctly and I just do not call the checklist for the T-off with the 1 on.
      If I do not work it off and still take my take off, because I did almost all sincerely, I can not call a checklist later.
      CFG874 Bernd