Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBRoberts

Outside View VC Cockpit - Looks Like Light is On or a Reflection ?

Hi All...love the twin Otter and fly it alot. Just one gripe, I notice when looking forward out of the cockpit the scenery close to the plance on the ground or flying is a little lighter in color than the scenery after this. It looks like their is a a taxi or landing light on but I do not have any lights on. Is this some kind of reflection on the ground or something. Any ideas how to fix ?

Thanks..JB

3 hours ago, JBRoberts said:

Hi All...love the twin Otter and fly it alot. Just one gripe, I notice when looking forward out of the cockpit the scenery close to the plance on the ground or flying is a little lighter in color than the scenery after this. It looks like their is a a taxi or landing light on but I do not have any lights on. Is this some kind of reflection on the ground or something. Any ideas how to fix ?

Can we see a picture? The window glass has some kind of texture map, so you may just be describing this.

2 hours ago, JBRoberts said:

Hi Mark...I attached a picture. The red arrow shows the area I am talking about

Yep, I am convinced that is just part of the window glass graphic - looks to me like the track of the windscreen wipers. I have it too. I would guess the only way to get rid of this would be to edit the DDS file for the window.

I am just unable to see any of that. But transparencies in FS are rather depending on graphics drivers.  Have you recently updated?

I am up to date on drivers and I have it also.  I always thought just reflection off windscreen.  I just look past it.