Twotter in P3d V3

Uh, good point. :D I checked again and it is indeed attached to the door - hard to see where objects are placed since you cannot move the camera freely in FSX/P3D. :) It's missing in outside view though (may just be reduced level of detail but given how large it is I would have expected to see it). If it is supposed to be a handhold then it looks like a hot-glued bar made of plastic. Not sure if that's realistic? ;) But at least it doesn't appear to be a bug if it's the same in FSX/P3Dv2.

On ‎4‎-‎5‎-‎2016 at 5:11 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, then I will work on a fresh installer next week for FSX:SP2: FSX:STEAM and P3d V3.

Matthijs,

when will we see the fresh installer promised already 3 months ago ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to release the Twotter for P3d and have been testing it a bit without finding much problems

Why is there no answer from Aerosoft about P3Dv3 compatibility.  I think it's kinda lacking since this topic is about Mathijs stating that he wants to release an updated installer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20-8-2016 at 8:16 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

No need to pay again, and I'll see if I find time this week to do some more exhaustive tests.

Given the silence after the above communication, can we assume you didn't find the time? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Since almost everything is already working for everybody from the release of P3D v3 I have no clue why is this taking so much time? It's a shame.

I don't. That's why I didn't make such comment for over a year since P3D v3 was released.

I just hope you'll find time eventually because Twotter is an amazing addon and I'd be nice to have proper installer for v3.

• 2 weeks later...

Mathijs,

I appreciate you are still working on the new P3D v3 installer for the Twotter Extended. I have a more specific technical question about the installer.

How will the new installer work for those who have purchased the boxed version of the Twotter Extended?

Regards

Andrew

Archived