Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

XP11 Allgemeines

Allgemeine Diskussionen zu X-Plane 11

770 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
  1. Xplane 11.3b5 , b6

• 12 replies
  2. Erweiterte DSF

• 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 11 replies
  3. Wie fps erhöhen

• 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
  4. Öde Szenerien

• 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Warning… this is work in progress and if you dislike us to toot our own horn, better not read on.   As you know we have been working with Microsoft and Asobo to get the new sim into retail stores (with great success, it will be available widely in Europe) but less known is how our developers have worked with Asobo on making complex add-ons possible.  The major credit goes to Stefan Hoffmann and Hans Hartmann here. But Asobo has been incredibly kind and it was a fair exchange of ideas and code. They helped us getting a product done, we helped them shape the SDK so it will benefit all add-on developers. And honestly, companies like PMDG, and Carenado are friends of us, this is not something written to get our code to work, if this works any complex code is possible. We have just been selected by Asosbo to assist. In response we have invested a lot on the new platform, hired new people specifically for the MFS products, moved resources around. To be honest, we have been seeing and using the new sim for over a year now and we believe in it.   Now other companies have shared images of their models in the new sim (or will do so shortly) but I can assure you none will be able to show you something like this. Complex displays, using nonstandard code. P3D V5 standard. There will be video soon, shared in combination with Microsoft. This is code that actually works. Not bitmaps. Things like the reflections still need tweaks (did I mention this was work on progress?) but we really wanted to show you what people have been working on for the last few months. These images are pretty high definition, click on them to see the best resolution the forum allows.               Now as you might assume, complex aircraft are not our only market. Airports are a major part of our product line and the scenery developers that work for us have been working with Asobo to get our airports in the sim. Of course, Paderborn airport, where our HQ is based, had to be first and we are happy to see Microsoft has included the files Jo Erlend Sund made, that we send them into the default sim. And yes, you will be able to find our office. In pretty high detail. We will have more images soon but here is a first image. The CRJ images are also on that airport btw.       Again, all shown here is work in progress, things might and will look different when released. In the first release some stuff might not work as we want it, but we’ll be open and honest about that. As said we are working with Asobo to get things working and in the end we believe we will match all features the a mature platform like P3D offers.   Speaking about release. No, we are not willing to give out dates for releases. Things are still very much in flux. Every single day changes in the SDK allow us to tweak things. We are also not hurrying things. MFS is an incredible product. When you get it you will need many weeks to explore what is possible, how to tweak the hundreds of settings to your liking, see how Chernobyl looks and no, Asosbo did not model this, this is a fantastic example how their code create scenery from data). When you are done with that, we hope to have the CRJ and some airports ready for you to download.   Ahhh, I see the first questions… is this a free update from existing products? No, my friends, it is not.  There is a shite load of work already been invested in this new version. It is not a simple port, almost every single file is new.  Prices will be decided when we get closer to release.   As a last comment. No, we are not abandoning X-Plane or P3D, we love all simulators at Aerosoft and while we might have our own likes and dislikes, we sell what customers buy. You decide, not us.
    • Hallo mopperle, ich verwende die aktuellsten von Navigraph.
    • Hi Oliver,  it's only the airport not covered with snow, so it seems to be the same issue that you already know about. Thanks for fixing!
    • nein, es heißt "Drag Required". Übersetzt "Widerstand erforderlich", was wiederum bedeutet, dass Du die Spoiler (oder im Extremfall sogar das Fahrwerk) ausfahren sollst, weil Du sonst trotz Triebwerk - Idle aufgrund der derzeitig notwendigen Sinkrate zu schnell wirst!
    • Hello, I have the same problem with the A320 and P3D4.5hf3, unable to move flaps 1+F to 2, but to flaps full with the lever and mouse only. I can't say when the problem started, maybe 1 week ago but I tried this: - removing A320, reinstall 1.3.1.0 from scratch without livery, - update to experimental 1.3.1.1 - several models (CFM Shark and CFM-EW) - several airports (but I notice today the flaps 2 cannot be set on startup state too, on ground) - several payloads - using keyboard, GoFlight or CHProduct switches. - with/without fsuipc - with default Navdata Rem: I had never seen it before but the autobrake "max" isn't switchable anymore when in approach mode. Only "medium".   (Sorry for the typo) Phil
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts