Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Right MCDU / Checklist

All about the right MCDU

383 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. Can not select checklist

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Sound volume cpt&copilot

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Checklist on the air

• 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Descent checklist

• 3 replies
    • 14 replies
  5. Set takeoff thrust

• 7 replies
  6. Pushback not stopping

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • The route is Level Capped by EuroControl at FL195  via RLP and is applied by PFPX   REF: LF4232
    • In der Menü Leiste von xOrganizer  AUTO SAFE OFF aktivieren dann bleibt die scenery_packs.ini unverändert.   Gruß Hermann
    • Thanks. No it get a lot of messages and no correct validation....
    • Hello,   I cannot recreate it here. I have a GTX 1080 (8GB) and I have better Framerate with our payware Köln Bonn as with payware Frankfurt XP (EDDF) for example. With Köln Bonn here between 30 and 44 FPS (depends on the aircraft used) without any changes done with the settings tool.   There must be another problem. You (APbjoern) are using an older GTX 980 but so big differences are a little bit strange I think... But you are using many Plugins: ASXPConnect, AutoGate, AviTab, BetterPushback, DataRefEditor, FlyWithLua (Scipts? ...), Gizmo, GndHandling, HeadShake, SPAD.neXt, TerrainRadar, UltraWeatherXP2.5, WorldTraffic, WorldTrafficRadar, X-ATC-Chatter, X-Camera, LibRain, ...   Also X-Europe and many Ortho texures are installed.   And you are using many AI-Aircrafts. About 20 if I read the Log.txt correct...   May be this all is a problem (RAM and VideoRAM). I think the GTX980 has 4 GB or lower VideoRAM.   Greets Heinz
    • Does your Airbus in Cold and Dark start with engines running and then shuts them down automatically after loading? Or is the Airbus immediately cold and dark after the flight has loaded?