5. Set takeoff thrust

• 7 replies
  6. Pushback not stopping

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • Thank you Eric,   just remember: no one is forcing you to make use of the provided utility. The yoke will also work without it, if you intend to use the basic functionality P3D provides for control assignments. You can also mix the ways you assign functions and only use the utility for those, where you need special behaviour that is not possible with P3D alone. Just make sure you don't have double assignments.
    • Could you please a little bit more detailed in your problem description?  What exact Airbus version are you installing (best is a screenshot of the installer window)? What is the exact P3Dv4 version you have installed? What do you mean by "I have no control"? Please post a screenshot of the black screens in your VC.  
    • The engine howl/whistle is caused when different airflows converge. You have the hot fast moving air coming out of the hot side of the compressor merging with the colder slow moving bypass air. You'll notice it most when increasing throttle from idle to taxi. Same thing with the F-104. 
    • Hi Alex,   here is what i looks like on my machine on roughly an 8.5 NM final:     It's clearly a settings issue. The lights are visible, albeit not that bright because a lot of the time they are indeed way too bright in the sim. Also, the technique we are using for the lighting in LSGG is a different one, so you cannot really compare this to other products. We can discuss if we are able to tweak this a little, but as you can see, this is not so much a general issue but depends on the settings of your sim. 
    • I'm coming here straight from the Matt's stream and I'm so sold on that thing guys! Like, just shut up and take my money! Great aircraft. Fantastic work!