Co-pilot V1.15 GA ALTITUDE

Maxloading

A few things which happens with the co-pilot.

After engines start it says: Wait.... I waited for 3 mns nothing happens.In V1.10 it was about 45sec.

I taxied and the check list continued.

at LFMN approching on the 04L I was at 2500 feet and the app cklist came in :go around altitude....again and again.

I put the altitude @3000 feet ,that was ok and the checklist continued.

I had the reverse problem at LFRS ILS 03 @2000 feet (V1.10) and she said go around altitude .The captain change it to 1000 feet :it continued until I parked.I will try again with this version.

After landing @ it said set parking brake on which is correct but it also started flashing on the MCDU2:activate approach phase( I already did it with the approach checklist).It never stopped evem when parked.

These are minor fault but it is strange to me because it was ok before.

I will get the HF_018b and try the same routing to see if it's cured.

Regards.

AlainV

• Deputy Sheriffs

at LFMN approching on the 04L I was at 2500 feet and the app cklist came in :go around altitude....again and again.

I put the altitude @3000 feet ,that was ok and the checklist continued.

Please have look into the MCDU F-PLAN page and tell us what GA-altitude is mentioned there......... Are there any data available?

Regards,

Rolf

I checked and the GA is 2000 feet at Neras,that is probaly why it does not work if it is below the FAF altitude.

I did 2 flight with the co-pilot and no problem at all very nice indeed.

Regards,

AlainV

Archived