Cold&Dark State: Checklist and Door Problem (1.15)

Martin Müller

Hello everybody!

After loading the Cold&Dark-State:

When I click on closing the left-front door, I make every time a "double-click" instead of a single click, and the door is open again.

PLEASE REMARK:

This ONLY occur with cold&dark state. With turn-arround state this problem does not occur.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Martin,

cannot reproduce your problem. When I load "DARK&COLD" then switch on both batteries and external power as well as light up all screens I could access the DOORS page on the right MCDU. With just on click the doors is closed....... Sorry,

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

I noticed that when I load Turn around state the check list would not start.I switched to the outside view and saw the front left door was not opened.I did shift E,the door opened and the check list was now activated.After that every thing was ok.

AlainV

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Alain,

cannot reproduce your problem. If I load the AXE (ACFT TAKEOFF STATE set to DEF) and then load the TURNAROUND STATE the left front door opens automatically. So this must be an installation problem ......

Regards,

Hanse

OK, this what happens.

I load my default scenery with the MS cessna 172,now I am on the outside view on the left hand side.

I load the axe and it comes out with the left hand side view and a few seconds afterwards the inside cockpit comes on automatically.

I click on the turn round state and switch back to the outside view quickly I can see the door closing automatically...I cannot start the CL without opening the door again.

I went back to click the C&D state,put the power on and the CL worked fine.

The only difference with V110 is that the glass cockpit is all black,I have to turn the brightness to see them all.

Regards

AlainV

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi AlainV,

I think and your message confirms, that something is wrong with your installation........ Only when loading the ACFT STATE "COLD/DARK" the screens should be black and manually have to be switched on (of course after powering up the batteries and external power). With all other states the screens should be on after loading.

I would suggest to check the following:

1. Define one of the ACFT STATES as DEFAULT - preferable TURN AROUND STATE
  2. Check the ACFT STATE files e.g. if there are 4 files "custom1-4" in your folder Own Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended\

If the problem still exists then please try to solve the problem with a new installation......

Regards,

Hanse

Archived