!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

294 topics in this forum

1. Discusx Und Win7

• 4 replies
    • 24 replies
  2. knob is floating

• 5 replies
  3. A few problems

• 3 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. Variometer sound

• 10 replies
  5. Discus review

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  6. Download Cumulus X

• 7 replies
  7. REX2 and Cumulux!

• 2 replies
  8. Where to obtain the 1.6?

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 65 replies
  9. Sollfahrt umschalten

• 15 replies
    • 15 replies
  10. Discus B

• 6 replies
  11. Probleme beim F-Schlepp

• 12 replies

• Thank you, Tom, for your answer. No luck so far to get it... Crossing my fingers !  
    • The version 1.0.2.0 is a complete new installer which you can download from the store from where you purchased LGSA. All shops have of course been provided with the new version.  
    • Never mind folks. I got it to work. Had to delete old PFPX shortcut and make new one. Now I see the current version.
    • Approach Airport Chania, named after the Crete resistance fighter “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”, now in XPlane 11! The international airport is located on the Akrotiri peninsula that is part of the island of Crete in southern Greece. The scenery offers a highly realistic flight experience thanks to high-resolution ground textures and high detailed 3d objects and buildings.   A customized, high-resolution mesh, PBR ground textures, animated vehicles as well as change of seasons bring the airport and its surroundings to life. This add-on is also compatible with ORBX TrueEarth, ORBX TerraFlora and the Scenery Animation Manager.     Features: High detailed ground textures and runway - taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018 High detailed 3d objects & buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018 Custom static aircrafts according to real world service HDR lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting Animated vehicles in the apron area Animated marshaller (SAM required) Custom mesh for unique elevation including sloped runway (Ortho4XP patch included) PBR ground textures HD vegetation and grass Custom Color & Season Adjustments (SAMv2 Plugin required): ORBX TrueEarth (Vegetation)    ORBX TerraFlora (Vegetation) SAM Seasons (Vegetation + Orthophoto) Ortho4XP (Vegetation) SFD Global (Vegetation + Orthophoto) System requirements: XPlane 11 Operating system: Microsoft Windows  8 / 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+ Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz Memory:  8 GB RAM Graphics card: 1 GB, DirectX 11
    • Hello all,   Wanted to know how to update to V2.03. Now, I uninstalled the previous version, 1.26. Restarted my PC, installed what appeared to be the AS_PFPX_V203 from where I purchased PFPX. Restarted my PC after installation and started PFPX. I checked the configuration settings within PFPX and under the program version, it says the following which I saw before uninstalling V1.26:   Installed version:  1.26 with yellow triangle with black explanation mark inside. Available version: 1.28 Automatically check for update: with check mark inside the box   Hmmm..... not sure what happened but I tried looking around for solutions. Any help would be great. Thanks.   Brgds