Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

298 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  1. Bug tracking - P3D

• 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Flaps problem

• 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Starting

• 12 replies
    • 3.2k views
  4. Cockpit not right

• 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. ZK-MGD Kiwi paint

• 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Water Ballast

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. DR400 Instrument panel

• 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. stall and flaps sounds

• 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 33 replies
    • 7.2k views
  9. Funkfrequenz einstellen?

• 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Paint Kit

• 3 replies
    • 1.8k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Which aircraft is this happening with?   I get this in the ZIBO 737 and cannot get the light to turn off.    It seems to me that this otherwise excellent Bravo quadrant has been/is let down by its inability to handle the diverse command instructions out there, X-Plane being one of them.
    • FEATURE LIST Franjo Tuđman Airport" (LDZA) with all the buildings and service facilities, translucent detailed new terminal buildings with interior designs. Complete military area with hangars and buildings. TV tower "Sljeme" and old ruins of "Medvedgrad" are included Custom orthophoto covers airport and surroundings Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts including recent changes of taxiway layout Full SAM compatibility custom animated jetways custom VDGS system animated radars custom AirportVehicles textures all seasons implemented Custom taxiway signage Custom HDR lighting Complete PBR + normal texturing of all objects and ground Most models and textures based on photos taken at the airport Custom static aircraft and vehicles Customized road networks and autogen Including patch for optimized X-Europe integration      
    • I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds the copy of the default only contains the selector settings and no LED bindings.  I got around it by making a copy of the default found in the plugin folder, renaming it and loading it into the configurator.   I'm having huge problems with the ZIBO 737 and I can only think that he has used numerous custom instructions.  For example, on pressing the IAS (with no autopilot or autothrust engaged, the thrust levers are coming forward to Max: I cannot get any of the autopilot function lights on the MCP to work properlyvia the LEDs and the ALT LED seems to be permanently 'on'.   The Bravo quadrant is a great bit of kit but the programmers need to get together to make it more adaptable to the myriad of aircraft and third-party providers that are doing their own thing with commands and datrefs.
    • I tried again today and the "behaviour" is replicable.  Can someone please try and verify    Sometimes the horizontal FD-Bar is actually adjusting to the commanded pitch (Sync button on Yoke)  but it is not maintaining that pitch for long. Bank and heading is not adjusted at all. "SYNC" annunciator, only sometimes appears, but is not staying ON constantly,  as long "Pitch Sync" is pressed continuesly.   At somepoint the FD goes haywire, showing a resonable pitch but the aircraft climbing/descending in a high AOA   If more Info is needed, leave a PM.  Thank you   Oliver   BTW i am on the latest full release 1.0.5.0  (AS Shop download"
    • Currently it is not. But to be honest, the only interesting for a pilot is the ZFW/ZFWCG. We have other requests that want exactly that option to enter and nothing more. Everything else could then be set in the simbrief fleet management. Do it such way and use our load manger sliders just to adjust the ZFW, and don’t look at the pax numbers. It’s all limited by max cargo per bay and MTOW.