!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

294 topics in this forum

1. Discus BM Self-Launch

• 14 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Making the PDA larger

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Discus in FSX SP1?

• 1 reply
  4. Problem with Spins

• 7 replies
  5. Accessing Winch X

• 4 replies
    • 20 replies
  6. A nice couple

• 14 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Metric and US settings

• 4 replies
  8. How can I get 1.5 ?

• 1 reply
  9. 1.50 Dowload problem

• 14 replies
    • 45 replies
  10. CTD BUGFIX

• 18 replies
  11. Stall characteristics

• 9 replies
  12. CTD in "API.DLL"

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  13. Accelerometer

• 2 replies
  14. Discus installer

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  15. GPS

• 5 replies
  16. Novice Discus Questions

• 3 replies
  17. Skin Template

• 3 replies

• morning all just a note to dave to please post how to insert the simbrief calculations in the fuel planner. i see that they are close now but am curious about the center of gravity slide. should i slide it to the left until it goes green? or just set it in the middle. and derive the trim settings. cheers mate. steve
    • I had reason to do a complete fresh reinstall of my P3D V4.5 . I'm sure all my versions F6, T5 etc worked fine in my last install, however straight from the latest download package from aerosoft I was disappointed to find that they didn't work, plagued by the well discussed sound issues. Now maybe I was having a senior moment and forgot that I may have applied the fixes referenced in this thread. So my first question is if someone is kind enough to review it is...... 1. Do the downloads provided in this thread make the F6 and T5 work in P3D Version 4.5? Having confused myself enough to raise a support ticket asking for advice to solve my F6 and T5 sound problems, I received a prompt reply from a Tom Wellige (Aerosoft Customer Support) simply stating that the F6 AND T5 are not compatible with P3Dv4. This generates another question.... 2. Is the F6 and T5 going to be made compatible with P3Dv4 anytime? Its now 2020 and so they have had a few years to address it, and somewhat disappointing for those who bought the product in good faith believing it was compatible, after all still today the sales page quotes compatability to FSX/FSX SE/P3D*  Thanks for any advice provided  
    • Ich möchte die Lufthansa A320 (oder auch A318-321) Lackierung auf Eurowings umstellen, bzw. zusätzlich haben. Kann mir netterweise jemand helfen, wie man so etwas macht?   Beste Grüße Wolfgang
    • My rudder isnt connected to fsupic its done via p3d it self. ill try and do what u say.
    • Curt, looking at your screenshot (there should be no dashed lines) for sure the aircraft was not correct configured and/or there is one or more DISCOs in your flightplan.