Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

294 topics in this forum

1. Vario sound issue

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Netto Vario Question

• 12 replies
  3. Discus Gliders

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
  4. C4 Gauge

• 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. BT / BM Service Ceiling

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  6. Water Ballast Question

• 1 reply
  7. Shall I Buy Discus K ?

• 2 replies
  8. Glider handling

• 7 replies
  9. Discus visual model

• 3 replies
  10. Cumulus X!

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  11. Liking The Discus

• 6 replies
  12. Yawing Motions

• 11 replies
    • 3 replies
  13. C4 Can't Start In B Model

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  14. Discus K

• 11 replies
    • 3 replies
  15. Discus Glider X

• 18 replies
    • Hi Hans, Can you post the latest LVAR file?  It has been awhile since I have worked on the sim and I am back on it.   Also, will the CRJ port over to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator?  Do you have plans for this?  Thanks buddy!  Aaron
    • Thank you for the update. What does the error report from Windows Event Recorder (WER) show right after a Crash to Desktop? Please provide a copy. You should find the WER applet in your Start Menu under Windows Administrative Tools/Event Recorder.   Otto, please stay with us on this. You're better at this kind of troubleshooting than I am.  
    • rea thanks herman  but really my mind will blow from all of that crash especially i like airbus soo much and cant find solution  but after update to 1.2.5.1 message dxgi _error_hung removed but still after flying aircraft hang and crash to desktop .. i get mad from many of my trials 
    • A belated welcome to the Aerosoft support forums. We are eager to help you with the issue you're seeing.   Your first post was only four hours ago and mopperle's  (Otto's) response was minutes later. That's pretty fast response. Did you do a Google search for the "dixgi_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG" error message, which he pointed out is not caused by the Airbus, and follow the hints you find in the search? Whether you actually have the latest version or not, the error message you wrote about hasn't been reported by any other of the thousands of customers of the Airbus Pro, so it's highly, highly likely it's something in your system or settings.   The fact that other aircraft may work on your sim is irrelevant given the error message, because they're almost certainly not as demanding on your system as the Airbus Pro is, due to its extensive feature set. Even the PMDG one you noted. We do want to help you with this, but you need to take action yourself on the help already offered. Please follow up on mopperle's first suggestion and report back the results.   By the way, I edited the title for you by adding a missing decimal point to show the correct version you initially reported on. That helps anyone else who may be looking for help.