We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

296 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. ASK21 Paintkit

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 13 replies
  3. Discus K

• 15 replies
  4. Discus version 1.6

• 12 replies
    • 9 replies
  5. Images

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. herzlich willkommen

• 0 replies
  7. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Discus and others

• 4 replies
    • 19 replies

• So i had been noticing in my airbus a330 in prepar3d v5 that as the flight went on the fps was gradually getting worse until it became unusable and i was wracking my brain trying to figure out the cause when the weather, (ASP3D) reloaded and the FPS dipped even further, i decided to turn of my WX and suddenly my FPS was back to normal, here is a video providing evidence of this (my FPS is in the top right although you dont exaclty need it to see the difference). I assume this is something to do with either enhanced atmospherics or the new version of active sky being used; if you could address this in a patch then that would be great, thanks! zpfp4v.mp4
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Has anyone been able to get the CDU from VrInsight to work on the Airbus Pro for V4 or 5?  Thanks James 
    • Did you follow exactly all the steps and suggestions in volume 7 of the included manual set? Also, when you wrote, "I can no longer see the Fadec menu in the aircraft configurator," does that mean you were able to earlier? If so, what software changes have you made since you last saw that menu?   For future help with any of the Aerosoft Airbus A3xx Pro add-ons, please look and if needed, ask, in the forum section dedicated to their support. I moved this for you to the appropriate thread there.