Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Einstellungen/Optionen MCDU

Fragen zur dritten (2D) Einstellungen/Optionen MCDU? Hier ist der Ort dafür. Bitte nur eine Frage/ein Problem pro Post, der Übersicht halber. Keine Auflistung von mehreren Fragen/Problemen.

17 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. MCDU Pop UPs

• 0 replies
  2. Company Routes laden

• 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. OPT FL

• 1 reply
  4. Check CLM -FL

• 1 reply
  5. MCDU Menu

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. ENTER DEST DATA

• 4 replies

• Hi guys, could you help me paint up this small white square part in the A330 please. I need to find out in which part of the paintkit PSD is the texture of that small white square. If anyone knows, please do let me know.     Thanks in Advance! 
    • I have something else to try, I suspect I may be doing something wrong with FS2CREW in the checklist that may be locking the fuel flow as my previous tests did not have issues w/o FS2CREW..  just a hunch.. will do another test and report back..   I think its some process flow issue or sequence issue with all the addons.
    • HP Omen 15 16GB RAM GTX1050Ti I7-7700HQ Processor 1 TB HDD + 128GB SSD P3D Version : P3D v4.5.13.32097
    • Hi Team,   I missed the notes stating that hardware (Joystick) and throttle hardware was required to use this new aircraft.   However, my Logitech controller is working just fine and I'm able to control throttles using F3 (Throttle Increase) and page down (Throttle decrease)   Just curious how this is happening.  I do have Aerosoft A320/321 already loaded.   Great product by the way.  Easy to fly.
    • Not sure how that happened.  I thought I was in another thread.  I'll be careful next time.