Repaints \ Liveries \ Livery Manager

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

Subforums

1. New liveries

Automatic reports of new liveries that have been uploaded.

144 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 63 replies
  2. Repaint requests

• 185 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 3 replies
  4. A320/A321 paint kit

• 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. British Airways Sharklet

• 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. Black cockpit

• 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Paintkit

• 7 replies
  8. American A321 livery

• 11 replies
    • 14 replies
  9. PBR?

• 3 replies
    • Hello for some reason i can't get my Auto Pilot to engage. It comes on for a split second , anyway to fix this?
    • Very interesting thread and possibly why I have a 'mixed' success at Managed RNAV's. I think almost all the RNAV's I fly, the IAF would  always be above the FAF. I will set my altitude at the FAF height (which I think is technically, incorrect given that the FAF is below the IAF) and see if it will descend after FAF. Thanks for the input here, folks.   Cheers
    • INS update will only work when you are in range of a VOR, have entered its info correctly in the C-IVA INS, and have tuned into the VOR. You must enter LAT/LON, frequency, and elevation of the VOR.
    • Hello everyone, i was wondering it's possible to have the DDRMI (Digital Distance Radio Magnetic Indicator)  in this product, i miss it very much when i have to fligh vor/dme archs , thanks
    • Hello everyone, I purchased couple days ago this amazing scenery and I'm proud of my choice. There is only one little thing which annoyes me. I was going to land in Fiumicino and as I listened to the ATIS (from default ATC), it started listing not existing runways in there. As I asked clearence for landing, the tower told me to land on runway 36 water...  I hope anyone can help me, it's not a major problem but still annoying.