American Airlines A320 Professional Livery

Hello,

I have been looking and looking for an American Airlines A320 Professional livery in the new colors but can't find any. Can someone share a place where I can get one?

Thank you,

Pvazquez

• Deputy Sheriffs

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

There's a dedicated forum section for livery requests, so I moved this there for you. Please look around that section and you might find what you're looking for.

Thank you for doing that. I didn't know. Anyhow, I looked and it appears that no one has made an A320 in the AAL colors... Oh Well!!!

1 hour ago, data63 said:

try this

a bit of "fictional" but a A320 IAE (SL) with the new lievery that can be used with the A320pro

Thank you... I tried it but it doesn't show in my P3Dv4.4

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Regards,

Pvazquez

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

On 1/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, data63 said:

I suppose you will to have make some changes in the texture.cfg (fallbacks) and aircraft.cfg (model=, sim=) check the entries from the default liveries as reference

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

vor 2 Stunden , Pvazquez sagte:

Thank you for the info. I don’t know anything about all of that stuff, it’s all like Chinese to me but I can give it a try and see if I can figure it out.

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

On 1/23/2019 at 3:16 PM, data63 said:

if I find the time the next few days I'll try it by myselve - if I get it right I'll post it

Thank you... That would be great!! 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason, when I install this livery, the virtual cockpit is missing the panel backing on the top left and right where the chrono and side stick priority are located. Everything else looks great and functions fine but it's driving me crazy just seeing the black spaces on the panels. Any suggestions?

Archived