[FSX] [P3D V1] DHC-6-300 Wheels Alternative FDE and Engine simulation

Capt Crash,

Just popped into the forum and saw your mode.  When I tried to download there is noting there.  I can send you my e-mail if you would like.  I fly the twin otter around Montana so would like to see what the mod would do for me.

Thanks

bigsky10

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had still the debug mode on, from working on an aircraft on mine. This throws quite some errors, for example one typo in Fahrenheit and a couple of other things. Is this still maintained? Are these errors of no concern? Mostly they go together with the prop beta 

• 4 weeks later...

Capt. Crash,

Aerosoft released the updated hotfix 1-4 back in Aug 2015. So, is your alternative FDE compatible with the updated hotfix? I ask because the timestamp on your files shows earlier dates, mostly Nov 2014 and Apr 2015.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2015 at 9:35 AM, rharrisa1 said:

Can I just confirm that this variable is correct?

The commented out value (and original aircraft.cfg) is 0.00005 and taking it to 0.008 or 0.006 seems like a very big change?

At 0.008 any slight movement of my prop levers sends my plane wildly yawing. Set to 0.00008 it is perfectly well behaved.

I would be most grateful if you could confirm 0.008 - as supplied in the new files - is correct?

and answer to this question

• 1 month later...

I don't know if Capt Crash still reads this topic - but the best thing I ever did was to use his flying notes on settings for the Twotter.   Capt Crash (an unfortunate choice of name!!) If you are still around , please could you expand a little more on your real life experience of flying the Twotter.  I particularly have problems with taxiing & the correct settings for TOD to landing.  Anything else of interest would be much appreciated.  Regards,  ChrisD

• Upvote 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm still around, just rarely these days as you can tell....I don't fly the twin otter anymore but I am still willing to share my experiences. I am currently flying the CRJ-200/700/900 I don't know about the hot fix compatibility. Has anyone tried it?

Blue Skies,

Crash

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Herman locked and unlocked this topic