Stuck - a few problems I'm having

OK, I may be as dumb as a doornail, but maybe someone here can help me

1. How do you get the beta range lights to extinguish?  In flight, full throttle, and full forward on the prop even, they won't turn off.

2. Possibly related to above.  How do you disengage the startlocks?  I have tried numerous times in several different combinations, and can't seem to have any luck

3. Where is the autofeather switch?  I can't seem to find it anywhere

4. Checklists don't seem to take prop feathering into account, and there's a few that I can't get past because it calls for feathering or full forward (or 23%)

Help!

13 hours ago, Michael Marquardt said:

OK, I may be as dumb as a doornail, but maybe someone here can help me

1. How do you get the beta range lights to extinguish?  In flight, full throttle, and full forward on the prop even, they won't turn off.

2. Possibly related to above.  How do you disengage the startlocks?  I have tried numerous times in several different combinations, and can't seem to have any luck

3. Where is the autofeather switch?  I can't seem to find it anywhere

4. Checklists don't seem to take prop feathering into account, and there's a few that I can't get past because it calls for feathering or full forward (or 23%)

(2) You need to move the levers into then out of reverse after starting. This is probably the explanation for (1) as well, although you should get a silly sound effect telling you the start locks are still on.

(3) The indicator is also the switch, so you just push it. It's right next to the beta lights.

(4) Not sure I unserstand the question. You use the prop levers to feather (of course). As I recall, there was a hotfix to make some of the checklist prop setting lower because you couldn't hold them against the brakes.

Archived