Daniel's TwOtter paintshop - Rebooted

I somehow decided to reboot my Twin Otter Paintshop ... no idea why ...

Some WIP screens, don't ask when they will be finished.
They are done, when they are done!

post-33723-0-32323500-1422560972_thumb.p post-33723-0-28892200-1422560979_thumb.p post-33723-0-99033700-1422560985_thumb.p post-33723-0-93932500-1422560993_thumb.p

As usual those liveries will come with an interior upgrade, too.
I know there's no DHC-6-400, so I'm using the old Air Seycelles DHC-6-300 interior layout.

Greetings, Daniel

• Upvote 7
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I somehow decided to reboot my Twin Otter Paintshop ... no idea why ... Some WIP screens, don't ask when they will be finished. They are done, when they are done! As usual those liver

Hello People! I'm Seeking A Painter To Make A New TMA (Trans Maldivian Airways) DHC-6 Twin Otter 300 Floats.   It Should Cover:   Interior of the Cabin Livery Outside The Plan

There will be no further updates on my Twin Otter liveries as an "Extended Extended" version was or is in discussion. As I can't predict on how much this will affect the base textures and how the

Posted Images

Hey, man... I'm really happy to see you back on the painters scene, it's really like a gift to have you back, even if it was only for finishing the paints you have worked on earlier :)

Looking forward to your astonishing work!

Interesting indeed, thanks.

I see you have a 'clean desk policy' :)

So normally you have two screens on your desk?

Are you drawing all textures with that sketchpad? Must be very difficult (I never did anything like this).

I prefer a clean desk ^^

Normally there are two screens, makes a better workflow as you can directly drag and drop images and photos to Photoshop or Illustrator.

I mostly draw things with that sketchpad, so it's all done by hand but based on real photos. I'm using Illustrator to create logos.

I've started working on the tail now:

post-33723-0-09389100-1423051250_thumb.j

Cheers, Daniel

• Upvote 1
  • Herman pinned this topic
  • Herman locked this topic