Flugzeuge Allgemein (X-Plane 11/12)

Beiträge für Aerosoft X-Plane Flugzeuge und für allgemeine flug(zeug)technische Diskussionen

1006 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Autopilot Cessna 172

• 4 replies
    • 3.8k views
  3. Topics
    • 22 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Working on the manuals and had some new images of the Performance Tab of the Electronic Flight Bag.   Performance (all imported data, Simbrief and weather)   CG chart   Overview        
    • Der Algorithmus ist unverzeihlich, Wasser ist Wasser und die Gebäude sind damit wech...   Vielleicht findet @Pitt153 ein paar alte Hütten oder sogar die Modelle im 3D Warehouse, die könnten wir da wieder in 1-vfr draufsetzen. Die jetzige 5.12 ist ja immerhin die letzte Version für XP11, neue Versionen wird es nur noch für XP12 geben, auch weil sich im Hinblick auf die Erzeugung einiges (auf Druck von LR) ändern wird, ich hätte dann die doppelte Arbeit und mir ist die jetzige schon zu viel. Ist grad nicht so schön was da passiert, mehr möchte ich dazu nicht sagen und bitte auch nicht dazu kommentieren.
    • Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.
    • Sorry, not able to make comments on release date and further plans.
    • Even if the A330 does not use AVX (which is highly possible), I recommend moving to a CPU that has all the instructions that are in use today. It's not a matter of devs saying "oh let's use CPU instructions so someone with an i5 750 can't use our bird". Instructions in processors are often like shortcuts (or wildcards) for many tasks that would otherwise demand more time and resources. an i3-8100 (yes, it's a bit old but if your budget is low it might be a good choice) has good performance and already has almost all the necessary instructions. I understand if you say "oh but my i5 750 runs MSFS at 25fps", yes, but just the fact that you have that problem with AVX today shows that those minimum requirements were put there for more than just CPU power.   Sorry if I deviated the topic of conversation, I'm as anxious as everyone else to see that A330.   Cheers and thanks to Mathijs for all the time he takes to answer the forum and give us those beautiful pictures.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use