Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Everything else

Electrics, Pneumatics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, Rain Repellant, etc

921 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. A330 control problems

• 2 replies
  2. Bluetooth

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. I cannot uninstall!!!....

• 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. A330 Pro CTD

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Airbus A321/A320 CTD

• 11 replies
  6. CTD ON ALL AIRBUS PRO

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  7. crash problem

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. GSX - Passengers and Cargo

• 1 reply
  9. A330 P3D4.5

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Reverse sound A330

• 2 replies
  11. on route fuel dumped

• 18 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply

• 1.0.0.8   I see 1.0.0.10 but it wasnt available when this happened. Also Aerosoft updater shows 1.0.0.8 as the latest and current version. My instant downloads also showing 1008 for download only.
    • Thank you for the note, Marcelo. I took a look at the AFCAD (EDDF_AFX-OP07.BGL) using Airport Design Editor (ADE) and all four ILSes noted do show 3.0 degree glide path. It's an easy edit using ADE for the two with the too-shallow glide path, or we can wait for a developer or paid support to respond. With the press of product support requests as noted in the banner at the top of the page, that may be a while. I did the appropriate edits on mine, but won't have a chance to test fly the ILS Y for 07L or the ILS Y for 25R to see if the altitudes on the glide slope match the procedure altitudes until Monday PM at the earliest.
    • Hello, sorry you're having problems with this.    The cause is almost certainly a bad install of XMLTools.  I removed the dll from my root folder to test and the result is as you describe -- you can't change the cargo values and the fuel numbers change but don't actually do anything since the weight remains the same.    You need not only the dll in your root P3D folder but also the correct entry written in your dll.xml file.  This file should be at the following location (taken from my setup): C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.   Here is the text from my dll.xml file:   <SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">   <Descr>Launch</Descr>   <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>   <Disabled>False</Disabled>   <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>   <Launch.Addon>         <Name>XMLTools64</Name>         <Disabled>False</Disabled>         <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>         <Path>XMLTools64.dll</Path>         <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>         <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>     </Launch.Addon>   <Launch.Addon>     <Name>FSUIPC 5</Name>     <Disabled>False</Disabled>     <Path>C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll</Path>    </Launch.Addon> </SimBase.Document>     Ignore the entries related to FSUIPC, but make sure you have the rest.  Either the installer couldn't find the file, or perhaps another addon corrupted it.   Let us know if this information fixes the problem for you or if you need further help.   
    • That solved the problem - thank you!
    • Hatte die Texturen noch rum zu liegen... Aber was anderes. In etlichen Parks/Friedhöfen fehlen jetzt die Bäume so das man kahle Stellen hat.