• 9 replies
  1. Config pages

• 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Trueglass

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Kurze Rückmeldung, es lag tatsächlich an dem fehlenden Layer 7 von X Europe 3. Jetzt funktioniert alles wunderbar, anbei ein, zwei screenshots.
    • Thx for the quick response !    I like the roaring sound that comes in at 1'26''  this is the sound inside the 330 cockpit as real as it can be, and indeed,  this captain uses the very good Bose noise cancelling headphone, probably because he is no longer a big fan of cockpit sounds after a few hundreds of take-offs in this machine. Anyway for the guys that want to simulate the Bose headphone sound inside the cockpit; not so difficult; put the sound sliders almost to off... because this is what noise cancelling does... but i cant wait to buy this Aerosoft 330 version, and i will put the Bose sound to on, but it will be my Bose Lifestyle dolby-surround system...
    • Of course. Sound is unbearable after a few months on the job.
    • Hallo , wo finde ich eine Beschreibung über diesen Punkt. Speziell dazu das ich dort nicht eine IP Nummer sondern einen Namen, eintragen kann, damit auch bei einer änderung der IP-Nummer alles läuft. Ich kann dort zwar einen Namen eintragen der wird aber nicht aufgelöst.   Besten Dank  
    • I agree, that's what customer want and that's what they will get. HOWEVER..... look at the video and see that the crew wear noise canceling headphones (very good ones). So what they hear is something totally and utterly different, there are some hints of the engine and a trace of wind but overall it is not what the video sounds like, not even close.    We have discussed doing a sound set with that in mind and tested it on 12 users and two real pilots. It was extremely realistic, it was actually recorded INSIDE the headphones! The two pilots said it was dead on, the twelve users (all of them!) said it was shite. They could not hear the engine and they considered it very unrealistic. So again, as I said with sound we do not deliver realism but we deliver what customers expect.