F1 GTN Stack

MikeDF

I realise the F1 GTN750 cannot be placed in the VC of the Twin Otter but for some reason I can't see the F1 GTN Stack even though it is installed. Anybody had or solved this issue?

Also is it possible to get the click on the Virtual Cockpit GPS to open the GTN750 window rather than the default 530 window. That would be really useful.

Mike

Hi Mathijs. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have re-read my question which wasn't very clear. I realise that you have no plans to implement GTN750 compatibility for the Twin Otter and I can never properly insert into the VC. I wondered if it is possible to change a config setting somewhere so that when I mouse click on the default GPS in the VC the 2d window that opens is the GTN750 not the default. Is this possible? It would make flying the plane more realistic and be a good working compromise.

Regards

Mike

It is possible to place the 750 into the 530 frame and have it pop-up in the 750 frame once you have completed. I don't use the 530 but place the 750 in the frame.  I have the panel config and other file if you are interested.

Dick

Archived