Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Andras Field - Airport

All about the Andras Field Airport

87 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
  1. Appropriate Callsigns

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. ATC Event 1 2

• 30 replies
  3. Flyin Wed 27th

• 3 replies
    • 11 replies
  4. Themes for events

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
  5. Event Ideas

• 8 replies
  6. Events Forum 1 2

• 30 replies
  7. FSWeekend

• 1 reply
  8. Ramp locations

• 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  9. Big Fly-In tomorrow!

• 1 reply
  10. Event Picture Page

• 1 reply
  11. Any fly-ins tomorrow?

• 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Project Open Scenery Israel from FTXDes: http://ftxdes.blogspot.com/p/pos.html   Good luck! Torsten
    • I don't have any addon like ORBX, FTX, My Traffic but UT2 only. The Cuzco is SPZO. A better representation of my problem with FSDG Cuzco X can be seen in:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-bLwx8ZI4SxHQhFrcy-p-UeMs4LR-JxI/view?usp=sharing   From the Clip movie I was pretending to do "U" turn to position the aircraft to take-off. Also, tried on the other runway side, same elevation problem. I placed Cuzco on the top of the FSX Scenery Library and tried on the lowest library list priority as well. I wonder what can be done to fix it. My Bird jumps unhappy on the runway (lol).
    • Hello,   Got informed by Christian that our server provider carry out server maintenance this evening. Sorry for the inconvenience - we hope that it will be back to normal soon!   best regards,  Judith
    • hi again., today had 2 ctd same problem even after updating the file...tried other plane went fine..any suggestion?
    • yep   nav not working at all     well this is about useless   maybe i'll try again in another year.