Events for this week (Ending 24/10/10)

Matt_Smith

Thursday 21/10/10 1900 Zulu onwards Helicopter flyin. If it doesnt have wings its welcome (and also evil ugly thing thats repelled by the earth!) Remember guys if you're using a turbin helicopter keep the noise down for the residents. I'll try to be there for this one

Saturday 23/10/10 0900 UTC onwards (I think thats roughly 1800 down under time?) One for the lads and lassies down under, everyone else is welcome to join in to. I shall be there from roughly 1000 UTC if I can get my ass out of bed :lol: Theme flying boats and anphibians, although anything is welcome!

And finally

Sunday 24/10/10 1900 UTC onwards I quite fancy a trip somewhere for a few beers before the working week starts all over again. Edit, decided its Munich, its rude not to flyin there for Oktoberfest. I'll upload a flight plan for this soon.

Note could a Moderator pin this topic for me please dry.gif

Helo all,

I am in the middle of a period of nightshifts.

Is it possible for me to log in and stay at the ramp as a sort of observer?

Maybe the time is to short for me to fly, but I would like to listen en learn how you guys talk to eachother.

So I can fly with you guys the next time.