When would you prefer events to be held?

Matt_Smith

After 7:30pm GMT if pushed to give a time- Any time will do - if I am available will do my best to be there.

Although may be someone could clear up for me- I never know though when times are put as CET as how they relate to GMT - does Summer time come into it or not?

Thanks

Chompski

After 7:30pm GMT if pushed to give a time- Any time will do - if I am available will do my best to be there.

Although may be someone could clear up for me- I never know though when times are put as CET as how they relate to GMT - does Summer time come into it or not?

Thanks

Chompski

Same here CET/GMT/BST all confusing! I think CET is BST+1. I think CET also has summer time too so at the moment GMT+2=CET

Well I am in the Eastern Standard time and if I am correct with the conversion I am available from 9am-5pm EST having to leave at 5pm so I think that is 1pm-9pm UTC/GMT/Zulu. The only thing that confuses me the most is the daylight savings time. US daylight savings ends on Nov 7th this year. Weekends are up in the air depending on the wife:excl: :lol:

EDIT: Maybe we need to install a time clock on the Andras forum page so we are all in sync?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...