Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Systeme

Fragen zur Hydraulik, Pneumatik, Elektronik, etc.? Hier ist der Ort dafür. Bitte nur eine Frage/ein Problem pro Post, der Übersicht halber. Keine Auflistung von mehreren Fragen/Problemen.

22 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  1. Fuel Anzeige E/WD

• 3 replies
  2. ILS Signalton abschalten?

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Schalter cabin signs

• 0 replies
  4. TERR, WX RDR und Sound Bugs

• 15 replies
  5. Unkontrollierter SInkflug

• 1 reply

• hello very good morning, recently installed the aerosoft a330 professional, i have already performed the updates up to the most updated version. The plane works properly until the time of taxi, I turn off the parking brake and apply some power but the plane remains in the spot, already until put the thurst at TO/GA but the plane still dont leave the spot. If you know how to solve this problem please tell me. Thank you, have a good day. 
    • Hi, attached to sceenshots from the FSLABS A320 MCDU (VC) on my screen with the same settings as for the A330. It's a big difference compared to the A330 MCDU. What do you think. 🙂   Regards
    • I noticed a very small FPS drop (for example. from 35 to 30) on my system   I7-7700 (4.2GHz HT enabled) 16GB DDR4 Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC   I noticed that new CRJ is very CPU demanding, my CPU runs at 100% while my GPU is resting. But the difference from the old one is very small (in FPS). I also reinstalled the P3D before installing the released version of CRJ Pro.
    • Within the installer just select your "P3Dv4" program folder. That will install Stavager to its correct location. As the installer is not aware of P3Dv4 you need to add ENZV afterwards manually to the "Scenery Library" in the P3D "World" menu. As far as I remember from last time testing the taxi lights are not working in P3Dv4, but that was already a problem in P3Dv3.