!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Everything else

Electrics, Pneumatics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, Rain Repellant, etc

872 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
  1. CTD ON ALL AIRBUS PRO

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. A330 control problems

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. on route fuel dumped

• 18 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. A333 Taxi Thrust

• 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. GSX - Passengers and Cargo

• 1 reply
  6. crash problem

• 2 replies
  7. A330 P3D4.5

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  8. Reverse sound A330

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. start aircraft when dark

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply

• I have noted continuous frame rate fluctuations in all iterations of the CRJ Pro since the first beta. I have an older i4790K system, running at 4 gHz (but with a good GTX1080 TI GPU), and do not expect extremely high performance, but with frame rates locked at 30, I can maintain close to that with other high-end add-ons, including the PMDG NGXu, FSL A320 and Leonardo Maddog.   With the CRJ Pro, even if parked at a default airport, on the runway (away from the terminal), with default clear skies weather theme active, and all aircraft systems powered off, with no external programs running that interact with P3D, if I monitor the frame rates, they continually go from 25 down to about 15, and back up to 25. If I watch the CPU load in Microsoft Process Explorer, I will see P3D generating a recurring CPU spike that correlates with the frame rate drop.   I do not use either Navigraph or Nav Data Pro charts functionalty in the CRJ EFB. I am a Navigraph charts subscriber, but I prefer to use their iPad app, rather than displaying charts in-sim.   I always disable my antivirus before running P3D, as I know that AV file scanning can produce exactly those kind of fluctuations, and none of the other add-ons I use will produce those kind of regularly recurring frame rate drops - especially when sitting still with all aircraft systems unpowered.    It certainly appears that with the Pro loaded, that some kind of additional process is running at regular intervals that impacts frame rates. Perhaps something to do with the new charts functionality? (Even though I have charts disabled).
    • Danke hab kürzlich etwas gefunden
    • Gibt es eine Datenbank für Pflichtmeldepunkte, die man importieren/kopieren kann oder muss man die Pflichtmeldepunkte alle einzeln hinzufügen? Wie sieht es mit anderen Ländern außer Deutschland aus? Wo gibt es da Daten?  Kenne mich gar nicht aus, wollte man bisschen in das Thema reinlinsen.  
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.