AS A330 TOPCAT

Yannes28

Hi Guys, 

I just want to know if there is a) an aircraft profile for TOPCAT or b) any other method to get valid TO FLEX figures for the A330-343. This would add a lot of realism as TOGA isn't always realistic...

Kind regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, Yannes28 said:

Hi Guys, 

I just want to know if there is a) an aircraft profile for TOPCAT or b) any other method to get valid TO FLEX figures for the A330-343. This would add a lot of realism as TOGA isn't always realistic...

Kind regards

If you enter just the flapsetting, FLEX and vspeeds are auto filled. Es you can use TPC by R. Wukovits

I know, but why does AS work on a performance calculator inside the EFB when they have an automatic calculation? Seems to be kinda incorrect...Does that maybe have to do with winds and the qnh or intersections?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Yannes28 said:

I know, but why does AS work on a performance calculator inside the EFB when they have an automatic calculation? Seems to be kinda incorrect...Does that maybe have to do with winds and the qnh or intersections?

MCDU calculation is preferred solution and not like IRL, we know.

Archived