Systems

Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical etc... Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

282 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 66 replies
  2. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. X Feed light

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Cabin Pressure 1 2 3

• 52 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Mode C

• 4 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available
    • When I posted it, he was flying it. 
    • Hi there.   I am interested to find out how the real world Bendix KIng KR 87 ADF unit (Twin Otter Extended), identifies a frequency with a 0.5 Khz shifted resolution.    I notice that the KR 87 ADF unit in the Aerosoft unit does not have the ability to tune in the 0.5Khz but accurately tunes in to and identifies NDB's with a 0.5Khz frequency resolution.  (Example NDB: - Sky Vector reports EGHI 's NDB (EAS) as having a frequency of 391.5 Khz, but Airport Nav Finder indicates the same NDB to have a frequency resolution of 391 Khz and both P3D & FSX use the 0.5Khz frequency resolution it being a CAA European standard requirement)   Can anyone please advise in a brief way, how tuning in to the 0.5 Khz is achieved on the real world KR 87 ADF if indeed it is possible, perhaps there is an automatic 1/2Khz seek function? or perhaps point me in the right direction (pardon the pun) to ask?   Many Thanks Roger     
    • Hello. Just wondering, will we be able to use multiple discounts on checkout, for example, in my case I have a Aerosoft discount voucher, own the A320 prof and as far as I know am also in the group who will get discout codes for being part of the CFD club before April 3rd. Will I be able to apply all 3 of these discounts at check-out?
    • I only see someone flying the pmdg 747.