Flight Director Showing Up on Ground/Zero Fuel Weight Loading/Liveries

physicist5000

Hello guys!

1.) When I prepare for departure (at the Gate already) I always get an indication of the (Pitch) Command Bar, which doesn't correspond to the real world. Any ideas what causes this? The Pitch Command Bar in reality just starts to appear during Take Off Role when Take Off Thrust is Set.

2.) Any ideas how I can set the Zero Fuel Weight which I got on the OFP from Simbrief? 

3.) To me it seems it's impossible to find PBR Textures for P3Dv5 for the Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional, or maybe I just didnt succeed in finding those? Maybe some hint where I can find those? :)
Some Liveries appear to be low Quality, even the default ones which come along with the installation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Specs:

-) Windows 10
-) P3Dv5.2
-) Latest Version of Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 professional, downloaded & installed just 4 days ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks for your help, 
best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived