Honeycomb Bravo Throttle setup problems

Alkod

Hi there,

I cannot configure the reverse thrust in P3D v4.5 Pro for the Aerosoft A320/A321 latest version. I downloaded the preset "Aerosoft_A320_Family_Professional_Throttle" from the forum, but the relevant levers are not detected by the aircraft in the sim and nothing works.

I went through the various tutorials to try to understand how to program Bravo with the configurator, but most of the tutorials are for MFS 2020, while the few for P3D are addressed to v5, that has many interface differences.

Is is existing a specific tutorial/instruction how to configure the 6 levers, especially the reverse thrust, with the configurator for P3D v4.5?

It would be very appreciated a table/list of variables and relative value to be used according to the setting that one want to obtain.

My thanks to anybody that got around the same problem and can help me to get my hardware working properly.

Regards

• Aerosoft
57 minutes ago, Alkod said:

Hi there,

I cannot configure the reverse thrust in P3D v4.5 Pro for the Aerosoft A320/A321 latest version. I downloaded the preset "Aerosoft_A320_Family_Professional_Throttle" from the forum, but the relevant levers are not detected by the aircraft in the sim and nothing works.

I went through the various tutorials to try to understand how to program Bravo with the configurator, but most of the tutorials are for MFS 2020, while the few for P3D are addressed to v5, that has many interface differences.

Is is existing a specific tutorial/instruction how to configure the 6 levers, especially the reverse thrust, with the configurator for P3D v4.5?

It would be very appreciated a table/list of variables and relative value to be used according to the setting that one want to obtain.

My thanks to anybody that got around the same problem and can help me to get my hardware working properly.

Regards

Dear Alkod,

The levers are not handled or assigned in the Configurator.
You need to assigne them like any other axes directly from within the simulator.
You can make similar assignments as in this tutorial : 

Best regards.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I configured as suggested and met another problem: the throttles levers included the reverse thrust, but this was cut out from the travel range of the throttle, ignoring the bottom part where the reverser is supposed to be located and accessible only by lifting the stop levers. Such resulting setup makes possible the activation of the reversers by mistake during the flight.

Is it existing some instruction specific to the Bravo throttle?

It is really frustrating to hold a costly and valuable piece of hardware and not be able to use it in its capabilities due to lack of pertinent instructions or tutorials.

Still waiting for help, please. Thanks

Regards

I am using Airbus pack inserted on 1, 3, 4 and 6 from left.

Removed the tick on TCA of the A3xx configurator and thrust is working without reversers, flaps works correctly, but spoiler does not work

Thanks for prompt reply

• Aerosoft

Dear Sir,

Please make the following axes assignments : 

Please login to display this image.

Then this Key assignment.
This is the lower detent of the engine #1 lever.
In this case, the reverser flap is used as a locking mechanism to avoid engaging the reverser by mistake.

----> Note the REPEAT setting!

Also check that the sensitivities and null zones settings are as follows : 

Check the video below : 

Archived