• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Twin Otter DHC6-400?

• 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • Hello ,  I have nearly no Dynamic Lightning on Geneva Airport at night .  Here the Screenshot .    Thanks Michael    
    • So I followed your directions and after the doors were closed by GSX, the BeforeStart CL did not start and the INFOBAR went away. External Power didnt disconnect because the APU never started and so the pushback proceedure didn't finish. Everything just stopped.   Wait! As I was preparing to close P3D i decided I would take the aircraft for a flight anyway, and as soon as I cancelled the GSX pushback the checklist got started again. So perhaps this is a GSX issue instead of a Aerosoft issue?   Let me know your thoughts on what I could do next?
    • I will give that a try! I do always try to follow the infobar, after I would close the doors the bar would disappear.   I will let you know what I find.
    • Hi guys  how are you today ? I watched the simflightde a330 that was posted 6 hours ago its awesome but there is something defrent and missing in the callouts there is no V1 callout on the takeoff roll and on the landing roll there is no hundred above for the MDA/DH and the minimum callout is high voice for the A320 when it suppose to be originally low like in the real cockpit also altetude callouts are missing too (2500/1000/500/300) are missing so is it just the first time or is there going to be an update for the A330 ? also the engine you have on the product is RR will there be an EG engine for the A330 ?
    • If your purchasing through the Aerosoft website and have a discount voucher/ID from a previous A320 family purchase, make sure you add it before checking out. When I purchased the A320 pro having already had the A320 in P3dv3, I couldn't find the area in which to enter the serial key anywhere on their website after searching many many times, thinking it must of been in the last page at check out I clicked checkout and they charged me the full price, I asked if they would offer a refund of the difference I was told bluntly it was my fault and not theirs (sadly it was like talking to a brick wall if I am honest) so they refused. Kind of spoilt the experience somewhat.