Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Professional Flight Planner X

Support und Diskussionen fur PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

462 topics in this forum

1. Update 2018

• 0 replies
  2. Fuel Calculation

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  3. WX: Updating

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. PFPX Anleitung

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Weltkarte weiß

• 6 replies
  6. Militär Airport

• 0 replies
  7. Majestic Dash8

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Keine Verbinung zum Server

• 9 replies
  9. Problem mit Airac 1711

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. Fehler bei PFPX

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  11. CRJ Flugplan Export

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Welche Höhe hast du denn eingestellt? Wenn der Flieger auf FL100 bleibt, hast du bestimmt in der Decent Altitude 10000 stehen   Versuch mal 3000 ft und lass den Flieger fliegen. die Transition Altitude und andere Höhen die zu halten sind, macht das FMC alleine.   Hab mir mal aus einem Video eine Art Ablaufplan gemacht und bin danach mit meiner FFA320Ultimate geflogen   Der Plan ist nicht doll, aber eventuell kannst du damit was anfangen.   ich mache ab Morgen eine Woche Urlaub an der Ostsee. Ostsee 2.0, da 1.0 total für die Tonne wegen Regen war.   Würde mich freuen, wenn du klar kommst, ansonsten gibt es hier schlaue Helferlein, die super unterstützen.     Checklist.pdf
    • Figured it out and this is basically a 2 part fix..    Go in to your fsx.cfg and verify that the Honeycomb\AFC_Bridge.dll is actually prefixed correctly with the actual path. I am using this as an example since i am not sure if the qzbqbhq... after afc_bridge is the same for everyone.. should look like E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\Honeycomb\AFC_Bridge.dll.qzbqhqnbnhcrearlikotazuitlzunololuknqkwi=1   1) Navigate an explorer window to this folder: <FSX:SE root folder>\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib (By default the <FSX root folder> is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX) 2) Run the SimConnect.msi installer file inside the folder by double-clicking. 3) Navigate to this folder: <FSX:SE root folder>\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces 4) Inside this folder are three more folders that each contain a SimConnect.msi file - run all three of them. Once you have all four steps completed, you should be all set!
    • Alessandro, I'm very happy to hear you're not suffering from the loss of power issue anymore, but sorry to hear that you are not able to see the Printer paper.    I am not up to speed on the everything in the current P3Dv4.5 version of the Airbus but I've been spending time this afternoon doing several uninstall and reinstall of the A320/A321 in order to specifically look at  your issue.  I've been at it for about an hour and I'll need another hour to complete my assessment and get back to you.   In the meantime, I'm providing you with some additional information regarding the printer issues (below) and if you don't mind I have a few questions for you that will help me run this down for you.  I believe the Fire Test issue has been resolved in the current Beta but I'll double check that.   In the past we've  seen this most often when someone has had an errant uninstall, install or update of the product, especially where computer security was not fully disabled, the installer was not run as Admin,  the updater was not run as Admin, remaining files after an uninstall were not checked for and removed if still present, and/or the user account is not an Admin account or there were folder or file permission.  The installation location can also come into play here.   I realize you have already provided some of the information I've requested below, but if  it's not too much difficulty would you please manually verify this again for me?  We like to do this whenever the simple fixes don't seem to resolve issues.   1.  Are you using P3Dv4.56HF3?   2.  What is the specific location to which P3Dv4.5 was installed to?   3. What is the specific location to which you installed the Airbus?   4.  Are you certain the product was uninstalled a check was then made for for any remaining product folders and files, a reboot was performed before installing the product again?   5. The current download version of the Airbus A320/A321 which installs is version 1.3.1.0.  The AS Updater will then install version 1.3.1.1, but one should reboot before installing that update and the AS Updater should be run as Admin.    6. Would you kindly zip and upload your "Data" folder in your reply in this thread?  It will be located in the Aerosoft A320-A321 folder where you installed the product.     Looking forward to hearing back from you!       Dave      
    • Fire test is fixed and will be released with next update.  And please separate topics for each bug in the correct section.
    • What exactly(!) did you do before you saw this?  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts