Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Bilder/Videos

Berichte, Bilder-Galerien, Videos

330 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Kalifornien

• 11 replies
    • 11 replies
  2. Mädels-Flieger ...

• 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. VFR durch Deutschland 1 2

• 46 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. Südseegrüße

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
  5. Video Concorde

• 2 replies
  6. VIDEO: Wasserflug am Bodensee

• 7 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. VIDEO TOPIC

• 23 replies
  8. Neuseeland

• 1 reply
  9. Hamilton nach Auckland

• 0 replies
    • Thank you, but I hoped for a situation where the AVAIL lt doesn't work with ground power but works with the light test. That would prove that it's an issue in the code, not in the model. Can you try it the other way round please? Ground power first (with AVAIL lt off) and then light test. Thanks.
    • Actually I think that in 2019 you can get something usable under 1000 dollar.  I was pretty impressed with the Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptops. 1060 graphics, core i5. If you keep them clean (they come with 8 Gb of mem), they are pretty good. The ASUS TUF FX504 Gaming Laptop has a 1050 graphics card bit a core i7 cpu so it might be better if you run complex aircraft.   Of course these machines will not run the sim at high settings but as they are build for gaming they should not thermo throttle too fast.
    • I just did a quick test for this. I was unable to recreate the issue. First having KMEM ILS36R selected with BRBBQ3 arrival and WHOLL transition. After waypoint BRBBQ (about 90 miles from KMEM) I changed the runway to 18R and left STAR and TRANS as they were and the flightplan sequenced itself correctly. So it's a little bit weird one what happened on your system. Are you able to recreate it? What navdata are you using? Does reinstall help?
    • Hmmm ...   Was ich geschrieben habe, mag zwar ein Workaround für eine nicht mehr funktionierende Steuerung des Bugrades bei der Cessna REP sein, dass sich das Verhalten der Cessna in 11.36 gebessert hat, stimmt anscheinend (noch) nicht, da war der Wunsch der Vater des Gedankens.   Ben Supnik antwortete auf eine Anfrage:   So the C172 works exactly like it did in 11.35 unless you go crack it open in PM. We expect to mod the aircraft itself in the next patch once we have reviewed the complete set of side effects of mucking with the ACF. The feature is also available now for third parties to play with.   Soll meinen, in X-Plane wurde eine Verbesserung der Bugradsteuerung verwirklicht, diese wird aber nocht nicht in der Cessna verwendet.   Und was mit "unless you go crack it open in PM" ist mir auch noch nicht klar, gefunden habe ich in PM nichts darüber.   https://developer.x-plane.com/2019/08/x-plane-11-36r1-update/#comment-34010   Gruß Othello
    • Hi @DaveCT2003   is the 343 version HGW?