We like to know how you feel about the forums and the way we handle them, so if you a few seconds please answer the four questions posted here: 
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147548-how-are-we-doing-with-support-on-the-forum-do-read-the-text-below-the-poll/. But please, please, read the text below the poll. If you think we do bad we want to know why.

Airport Enhancement Services

Support for AES

3343 topics in this forum

1. AES 2.44 is available now

• 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Airstairs

• 2 replies
  3. Fatal Error

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. AES P3D development

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. AES Remote

• 1 reply
    • 13 replies
  6. New Computer

• 5 replies
  7. AES Windows 10 FSX

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. AES not responding

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
  9. Aes Auto Activation

• 4 replies
  10. Aeshelp run-time error 53

• 6 replies
  11. Issue at DD EPWA

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  12. Jetways Malpensa Milan

• 2 replies
  13. AES drive gong

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  14. AES and P3D?

• 3 replies
    • Again, please read the post, if you insist on telling us we do bad without telling us why I will simply delete the vote. I just did so for user youpswag14. If he makes the asked comment I will gladly reinstate his vote.   I apologize for being so strict but in the past I seen whole facebook groups being started to influence these polls. We honestly like to know what you think, good OR bad.
    • Hi Masterhawk,   I going to try this option i report back when ready   best regards   Thomas   I did this test and unfortunately it had no results
    • In our ticket support we currently have a 90% satisfaction rating and that includes the negative comments from people who are asking the impossible, 88% of emails asking about an offline activation of a product are not from paying customers and they do not tend to be happy if we refuse.    For the forums this is harder to measure. Once a topic is closed the system makes a notification and every 50 or so I send a short question to the person who started the topic asking if he is happy or not. The happiness rating there is about 92%.  But that covers only real 'support' and does not capture all forum users. That's why I want to make a wider poll with the simple question if you feel Aerosoft staff, forum moderators and forums users (!) are doing a good job assisting you.    Now it's the easiest thing to post on hatebook of some other site and get a load of people messing up a poll like this. Everybody who we refused service because he asked some proof the product was actually bought has a bone to pick and will use a poll like this get even. That's why I insist that if you select 'Bad' you leave a note why you feel so.  if you do not I will either just delete your vote or if we notice some more organised idea behind that voting take further actions.     Honest and open comments are more than welcome.  Aerosoft customers on average own 7 (!) of our products so making people is damned important to us.
    • Would the one older version of the airbus work on p3d v4.5?