Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airport Enhancement Services

Support for AES

3336 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  1. AES stuck on 2.45?

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. AES for FSX Steam

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. AES use in P3DV4

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. AES update

• 2 replies
  5. KPHX v2 double jetway

• 0 replies
  6. FSDG Reunion FSX P3D

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Please tell us the truth!

• 2 replies
    • There is a simply workaround you can try. The navdata are stored in the following folders: - NavdataPro : C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData - Navigraph: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph The fuelplanner reads the data from the file airports.txt located in the folder A3XXNavData. In case you have a Navigraph subscription, make a backup of the file airports.txt in the A3XX NavData folder and copy the file airports.txt from the A3XX Navigraph folder to the A3XX NavData folder.   But to be honest while I use the fuelplanner, I correct the distance part anyway with the number I get from my flightplanning tool. The distance in the fuelplanner is a straight line between ARR and DEP, while the distance of the real route can be much longer.
    • I thought that might be the case... Thank you for a quick update. Best wishes Alex B
    • Sorry, but that is not correct, just checked the Installer of Tegel Professional (Zuerich will be the same), there you have the option to select the Destination of the Installpath after you have entered the eMail and Serial, see here the Button marked red:     Per default the installer will use the P3D Main folder to add the Addon into Ecosystem\Aerosoft subfolder.   But, as the install still use the Scenery-Library Methode to register the Addon, some parts (Effects) will be copied into the P3D\Effects folder.
    • At the moment, the actual version 1.10 is the newest one and no Updates needed. If you have an older version installed, you need to redownload the installer, as the version 1.10 was a full release, not an update.
    • Hi Guys, I cannot add the Simwings Heathrow Pro I purchased to my "updates" list. Is this because there are no updates at present? I can see my Aerosoft Heathrow extended , but the Pro does not come up as a valid choice to register.   Best regards, Alex B