Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airport Enhancement Services

Support for AES

3336 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. AES Prepar3D

• 2 replies
  2. VIRTUAL COL DASH 8 NO AES

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. ZGGG

• 2 replies
  4. AES Ordner CFG

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. AES and PDMG B744

• 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. EHAM docking

• 2 replies
  7. EHAM wrong jetways

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. AES 2.44 is available now

• 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. Airstairs

• 2 replies
  10. Fatal Error

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  11. AES P3D development

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Guest Mark S. Robertson
      Dear Sir Are you an online marketer, do you own a business or businesses? If you do then you'll know the importance of having lots of targeted traffic to your sites. What if I told you you can get free Facebook traffic with a few simple steps? This is a very simple internet traffic system, One-Click Traffic System Why Choose Us? ==Visitor Come For Hugh S.Media Put And Clicks!== ==Absolutely Unique Traffic Proceed Success== ==One Time Use? Not, This Is Use Blast Traffic== ==Solved That Traffic Problem In A Big Way== Your Never Miss This, Because This Is Really Good Knowledge! https://freetrafficsystem.ucraft.net/ Best Regards https://www.instagram.com/romingsongoh/?hl=en
    • Really strange. Did you started NG as Administrator? This is the first complaint I got for SimConfigBackup.
    • I'm one of those with P3D V4.5 + Hotfix and AS Pro 1.2.4.1 and no issues (except for my other reported issue with the anti-ice triggering a ucrtbase.dll error, but that's another case and doesn't happen all the time). No 'got hit by missile' behaviour on my end. lol
    • Can anyone help me with my folders for Dortmund XP?   I have so many folders I don't know what to do with them.  In the documentation it says you will have three new folders.. but I've got 6 plus the airport making 7.. what do I do?  Which ones do I put in my custom scenery folder and which ones go in my JSGME Mods folder.. if any?  There are so many folders and options I don't know what to do.  Inside the main airport folder there are more options and seasonal variations.. just so many in total.. help this confused chap!!   Thanks   steve