Aerosoft Scenery

Support for all the FSX / FS2004 products that do not have separate support forums

7637 topics in this forum

1. Auckland

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• RW18 gibts ja auch nicht. Tromsö hat eine 01/19. Da dürfte der AIRAC falsch sein.   Man könnte nun die ENTC.dat im CIFP Verzeichnis ändern. Also alles was RW18 heißt auf RW19 ändern, und alles was RW36 heißt auf RW01   Oder jemand mit aktuellerem AIRAC schaut mal in seine ENTC.dat  
    • I received the boxed Premium Delux version this morning and installed all 10 disks into a different drive / folder, the latter named simply FS2020. All went well installing the 10 disks into that folder 90+ GBytes.  It automatically opened the Microsoft Game Store and popped up a screen for me to enter the Activation Code.  However, after verifying the activation code, instead of simply installing the launcher it took me to the main 'pre-ordered' game screen and prompted me to "Install/Play". So I clicked that button, and it is proceeding to download I think the whole thing again, some 127 GBytes, into I don't know where!!    What is the point of installing 90+ gb off 10 disks if you then have to install the whole thing off the store site?
    • Sorry Gary, but we can not help you when you have issues with the MS Store. Please contact Microsoft. When you google for the error code, you get a lot of hints like this one: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/error-code-0x80073cf0-on-microsoft-store-windows/a19d7f60-2d34-4b78-b618-048d724b9f92
    • This is not the first time this has happened to me, and I had a totally uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. My version is the MS version (not Steam) and currently, every so often, when I try to start MSFS it does not start the game, it takes me straight to the Microsoft Store:   After that, I go into Control Panel to see if there any problems and I don't see any.  I go to check if the app is installed, which it is.  The app had been installed on the E-drive which I'm worried is the problem (I understand it had been updated and I'm worried that installing it not to the C-drive is the problem).   When I tell the Control Panel to move the app I get the following error:     After that, I go into Control Panel to see if there any problems and I don't see any.  I go to check if the app is installed, which it is.  The app had been installed on the E-drive which I'm worried is the problem (I understand it had been updated and I'm worried that installing it not to the C-drive is the problem).   When I tell the Control Panel to move the app I get the following error:   Any help would be good! Please help.   Gary
    • Thank you. Does that mean the the solution is to change the gauges in [window06] and [window07] to a 508,508 size?.   Edit1: Just tried it and doesn't work, the solution is elsewhere...   Edit2: It amazes me that no one has noticed this issue before...
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts