We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Voice Sets

How to download and install voice sets. 

35 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  3. Volume control

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. "Lights on" loop

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Making own pushback voices

• 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Voice packs

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Safety message volume

• 3 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi there, I am seeking a solution to the following...   I have been trying to install the latest Aerosoft Airbus A318-320 bundle on my Prepar3D Windows 10 machine. The trouble is that it appears the installer got ahold of the name of an invalid account (a previous OneDrive account, C:\users\robert, which has since been deleted) and insists on installing the config files, Updater and LiveryInstaller there, eg.   Aerosoft Updater     C:\Users\rober\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater   This of course yields an error when an attempt is made to run those utilities since the location is an invalid user location. My valid account is C:\Users\bob, and is the only user account on my machine.   I haven't been able to find a way to change "C:\Users\rober" to "C:\Users\bob" during the Airbus install. It appears that the user has no control over this for the config files, Updater and Livery Installer. Only the location of the main Airbus folder can be changed.    The fact that the installer remembers the previous install paths is touted as a convenience, but in this case, it is a pain in the ***. Is there a way to "refresh" the installer so that it forgets about the prior incorrect paths and allows the selection of new paths? Any idea where these prior paths are stored or where the installer picks the installation paths up from?   I appreciate any help.
    • Da bin ich wohl missverstanden worden!! Ich dachte da eher an einen Platz im Cpckpit der "realen Ju 52"!   🙂
    • I am no doubt heavily invested in P3D.  But that doesn't mean I was the type that then was hoping for the failure of MSFS.  In fact the opposite.  I've purchased it.  I was an alpha tester also.  I've purchased a handful of addons.  My problem is that I like to fly realistic airliners.  I'm not sure the progress being made there.  Other than one developer who recently said we could be waiting a year.  That was very disappointing to me.  As right now MSFS is basically a platform for very nice visuals and VFR flying.  I'm hopefully that DX12 will come to MSFS sooner rather than later.  While we can sit here and look at so many things that P3D got wrong with the execution of V5, we also can't look past the massive performance gains that were achieved.  I mean I can have a packed vatsim flight into JFK or BOS in bad weather, and get very good performance in V5 in a realistic airliner.  The same cannot be said for MSFS right now.  Again I truly want MSFS to succeed and hope it's my future flight simulator.  I've been doing this for 25 years and have seem the winners and losers in this niche.  My biggest concern is not whether I can achieve realistic airliner flights from A to B.  Because I think that will show up eventually.  My concern is one day MS pulls the plug on the servers.  In the old days this wasn't a factor.  Microsoft could pull out and all that would mean is that updates would stop.  But in a simulator with a heavy streaming component, pulling the plug would be game over.  So for the first time there is actually now a very large risk in investing in addons that was much less of a threat in the past.  Mathijs: I do appreciate your transparency and timely communications with your customers.  Not everybody does that and it's refreshing.  
    • Thank you for answering so quick, great news. Very much looking forward to seeing this and the Aerosoft Airbus family on MSFS.
    • Hi Joe,   pushback works for me in new flightsim through ATC menu/Groundservices. Nice animations -:) If their is no groundservice available, SHIFT+P works as well with every plane. (As in FSX/P3D)   Johan