• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. Changing Voice set

• 2 replies
  8. reserved

• 0 replies
  9. Reserved

• 0 replies
    • I'm sure you're missing the point my friend but only because you're not looking at this from a developer / Project Manager perspective.  Where does one draw the line?  How much does one financially invest in to please people by creating what they expect from sitting in the middle of the cabin?  Also, just how many people are we talking about, and how much will it increase the financial price of the product and how will that affect sales... ?    No sir, the easiest and least argumentative way to develop an aircraft is to do so as accurately as possible - and doing this usually pleases the greatest percentage of customers and even the few who need to have it explained "that's the way it is in the actual aircraft, microphones and recording devices pick up sounds the human ear wouldn't hear except during playback from a recording, frequency deafness that most everyone over the age of 21 has one way or the other, etc., etc. etc...."  the vast majority of people are usually content with that.   So to be clear, what I'm saying is that it's far more complex than people EVER consider, and unless you've served in the shoes of a technical program manager one wouldn't have the experience to fathom all this without an explanation.  In my opinion, Mathijs does an incredible job of walking the line in between realism based sim and what is completely unrealisitic in order to give people want they think something should be and I'm sure he re-evaluates this more than a few times for every product.    By the way, don't think for a second that we haven't had this same conversation internally with Beta Testers numerous times on every aircraft product - we've debated this until we're exhausted by it.  So by the time we see it in the forums, we've already been around the block with the matter many times over.    Best wishes!    
    • I know this was already discussed, but will the paint kit feature a master template? It was mentioned that it'd be considered, but it was never a solid answer.
    • It will be all detailed out on the product page, once you are able to purchase the A330. Just like it is for every other product in the shop, e.g. the Aerosoft A320/A321 professional:    
    • maybe you just need some "vehicle" parking spots near the terminal connected to the taxiway system (that's what I would read from Umbertos's post)
    • Neither do they!       I'm sure it will be just like all of our other products... put in the serial number for a qualifying product and you'll get the discount.