Need a sheet for cabin crew announcements

Eduard Gasull

I need to know wich sound file is trigger on the the different situations on flight. I know wich are the files are the cabin crew anouncemts just i need to know wich sounds are working and when. Is it possible. Im doing the cabin crew announcemts of Iberia and Iberia Express

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

We do not have such a list right now. Is it not obvious from the file(name) itself?

yes but not always. For example sometimes the cruise message or descend message are not reproduce. Lataer on the comes tha landing messages wich are a lot, after landing wait after landing, afterlangind gate etc and ther is only one being reproduce so, thing to need exactly wich file is and when is that sound trigger.

Thats it.

4 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

yes but not always. For example sometimes the cruise message or descend message are not reproduce. Lataer on the comes tha landing messages wich are a lot, after landing wait after landing, afterlangind gate etc and ther is only one being reproduce so, thing to need exactly wich file is and when is that sound trigger.

Thats it.

Someone just created sound files for Northern Europe (I'm not sure what country/language it was, but it's posted here in our forums).  They must have created a list by playing the actual sounds.  Maybe ask them?  If they'll provide the list, we'd love to publish it here in the forums for others to use.  We'd hunt this down ourselves, but we are all swamped with work updating the A318=A321 and working on the A330 and related projects, so no time for us to do it.

Best wishes!

Hi!

I made it Finnair announcements. Include finnish / swedish and english languange.

Maybe it help you make your own?

I put a pictures of list of announdements / files to replace...

Couple of those files are "blank" or "empty" intentionally!

You can download it here:

http://www.fsnordic.net/discussion/index.php/topic,114924.0.html

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, MikaV said:

Hi!

I made it Finnair announcements. Include finnish / swedish and english languange.

Maybe it help you make your own?

Excellent work MikaV!   Thank you so very much for doing this, and sharing the information!

On 7/31/2019 at 3:56 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Someone just created sound files for Northern Europe (I'm not sure what country/language it was, but it's posted here in our forums).  They must have created a list by playing the actual sounds.

Hi Dave, could you tell me where this vocal package is? I would like to do one in Italian (if it does not already exist), but I would like some examples to make announcements.

3 hours ago, magna91 said:

Hi Dave, could you tell me where this vocal package is? I would like to do one in Italian (if it does not already exist), but I would like some examples to make announcements.

Here you go!  Check out the entire topic, and the Finnair voice set post.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/865-voice-sets/

Bet wishes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 10:28 AM, Eduard Gasull said:

Cool , thank you guys. I will study your files.  But i need to know what triggers the secure message and the take of message

The TO message ("the captain has advised were are ready for takeoff")is triggered by turning on the landing lights, not sure what you mean about the "secure" message. I have been trying to get some information about those triggers myself.   

On 10/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, samwise7 said:

The TO message ("the captain has advised were are ready for takeoff")is triggered by turning on the landing lights, not sure what you mean about the "secure" message. I have been trying to get some information about those triggers myself.   

The security instructions for passengers on the taxi

On 10/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, Eduard Gasull said:

The security instructions for passengers on the taxi

That one (where the flight attendant points out the emergency exits etc...) seems to be triggered by the strobe lights. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:03 AM, samwise7 said:

That one (where the flight attendant points out the emergency exits etc...) seems to be triggered by the strobe lights. 

I've have strobe lights button in auto when taxiing. When the aircraft start taxiing (about 10kts), the "safety video" goes on.  

Archived