Instructions to make your own announcements

MikaV

First of all, this is only what I was making when I doing Finnair announcements. 

The list of files and they triggers are below. If you confuse? it is best to setup my announcements, make an test flight and you understanding process better, and ready for take off with your own announcements :D

File name      /          content of the announcement   /          possible trigger

1, ASC_CC_CabinSecure.wav / Captain the cabin is secure all passengers are on board / after door are closed.

2, ASC_CC_Safety.wav / Ladies and gentlemen’s please pay at tension… / when plane taxiing to runway.

3, ASC_CC_Prep_TO_Day.wav / Ladies and gentlemen’s the captain is…takeoff / landing lights is on.

4, ASC_CC_Prep_TO_Night.wav / Ladies and gentlemen’s the captain is…takeoff / landing lights is on.

5, ASC_CC_Climb_Device.wav / Ladies and gentlemen’s it is now safety use your portable electric devices / PED switch is off.

6, ASC_CC_Des_Device.wav / Ladies and gentlemen’s we are descending our destination please make sure your all portable devices…. / PED & SEATBELT switch is on, and altitude is about 8000ft.

7, ASC_CC_Landing_Dest.wav (left intentionally blank) I have an empty .wav because after landing into runway there is announcement “Ladies and gentlemen’s the door is open please…”  

8*, ASC_After_Landing.wav / Please remain seated an till aircraft is fully stopped (or similar) / On taxiway to taxiing to stand or gate.

9, ASC_CC_Landing_Gate.wav (left intentionally blank) I have an empty .wav because after landing when taxiing there is announcement “Ladies and gentlemen’s we have arrived our destination…”

10*, ASC_After_Landing_Wait.wav / Please remain seated an till aircraft is fully stopped (or similar) / On taxiway to taxiing to stand or gate.

11, ASC_CC_Unboarding.wav  / Ladies and gentlemen’s the door is open please… / After opening the doors.

** the no. 8 and 10 is the same content. So if you want replace one of those? Replace both in same content!

The files above I replaced Finnair announcements. There is still some Aerosoft announcements in use, and it’s fine. If you want to make your own, pleace make a backup your Sound_ASC -folder. You found it:

YOUR DRIVE\YOUR INSTALLATION PATH\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional Base\

A318/319 is similar path.

Setup my Finnair announcements, and make test flight. Short flight is recommended, TURN AROUND STATE, make your preparations, close doors, taxi, take off and climb FL160. Descent, land and taxi to gate and open doors! Now you understand the base idea, and get ready to make you own announcements.

Happy landings

Download links:

7-Zip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gJf7XcIEE0_KBq28PGahmCHUhjJipVCQ/view?usp=sharing

RAR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6J5IombagYMmBodeR1cgkCOZxusrFFq/view?usp=sharing

Instructions included (Into README, there is tell 7-files included! But after update there is 11 -files) sorry about this...

File list with triggers (as above) in .RTF -document

File list and triggers.rtf

• 3 weeks later...

Here you can listen to number 2. (safety video) no.3 (Captain call to cabin) no.4 (drink serve etc.)

This is only departure video from Helsinki, destination Kos, Greece!

Enjoy it :)

• 3 months later...

Archived