Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

F-14 Tomcat

Discussion and support for the Aerosoft F-14 X

Subforums

1. TacPack usage

This forum is intended for all questions regarding the use of the F-14 X with TackPack

622 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. F-14 Extended (v3) 1 2

• 49 replies
    • 116 replies
  3. LANTIRN Checklists

• 11 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. F-14X and FSX-STEAM

• 5 replies
  5. AI Carriers 2 for F-14 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 10 replies
  6. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
  7. Wing Sweep

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • I'll have a look at that font tomorrow. First time I heard about it to be honest.
    • Very nice picture, Aharon. A golden glance of a big city 🙂 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Has there ever been a theme with the moon? Or one with helicopters? Might be interesting 🙂
    • @Aharon: that's right! I had planned to add some sentences about what you can see in the pictures. Then I surely would have mentioned the name of this small city. But if you ask now, I can tell you now: Amstetten (Austria). (P.S.: It's probably that you might have already heard the name Amstetten. There is also a village in Germany called Amstetten, which is on top of the so called "Geislinger Steige", one of the first mountain crossings with a railway in Continental Europe. Both Amstetten's are located on old trade routes since Roman Ages. But one is North-South and the other is East-West and so there is nothing they have to do with each other.) @edetroit: thank you, Ed! So take your chance and win her in the screenshot competition 😉 The FS2004 version is included in the FSX version:   https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-2004/aircraft/1647/piper-cheyenne   Always safe landings and good luck Torsten
    • Hello Alex,   Until our Community is announced, you can put your flight in our CFD Club here on this website.  If you'll take a look at the sub-menu at the top of the screen you'll see a listing for Clubs, and that's where you'll find the CFD Club (which I'm not involved with).   Best wishes!  
    • Thanks for your quick support Heinz Regards Luca