reflected

The Tomcat Screenshot thread

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:36 AM, Henk Schuitemaker said:

Thanks, it looks great already, looking forward to the release.

FYI - I put the repaint in downloads. Let me know how it looks in your sim and if you see anything that needs fixing. Thanks, Dave

8 hours ago, dsem66 said:

FYI - I put the repaint in downloads. Let me know how it looks in your sim and if you see anything that needs fixing. Thanks, Dave

Dave, thanks!  I use FSX-SE, it looks perfect to me.

To quote vf103 earlier in this thread, I'm better at flying them then taking screen shots but here's one from me...

Nikel106 over Key West during an ACM/BFM Det.

wy7897C.jpg

I'm preparing a Black Lions package... will post the liveries in the repaints section as soon as it's done... in about a week from now.

preview_005.jpg

preview_010.jpg

preview_014.jpg

preview_005.jpg

Nickle106 on the line at Miramar

jKpnaZW.jpg

IPFC7Pe.jpg

My favorite Tomcat, BuNo 162703, Gypsy110 at Oceana.

Re9jfuC.jpg

Happy to say that with the final addition of REVLON to my VF-213 textures, the package is finally complete, ready and waiting in the download section. Enjoy.

preview_103.jpg

preview_1031.jpg

Nice job on the avatar, and I really thought the NE103 pic was real. P3D looks so much better even with my REX add-ons in FSX.

It's great seeing the Tomcat is still getting some love with the repaints.  I was going through all the repaints that I could find and noticed that it appears all the active duty squadrons are represented but there seems to be some reserve squadrons missing.  VF-201 and VF-191 are represented with repaints but VF-202, 301 and 302 appear to have fallen through the cracks.  It would be great to see these squadrons finish out the line up.  Has anyone seen any repaints for 202, 301 or 301?