Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

PFD, ND, ECAMs, Linke MCDU

Alle Fragen und Diskussionen über Navigation, das Navigationsdisplay, Wetterradar, Terraindisplay, MCDU und ECAMs

173 topics in this forum

1. AirbusXConnect

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. ND Anzeigefehler

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. PFD, ND, ECAM usw

• 2 replies
  4. "Airbus A0-0"?!

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • “XBox” is a brand as well as a platform (hardware console). Go to the XBox website and you’ll see a clear division between “console” and “PC.” When MS uses the term XBox in the trailer and websites, they’e referring to the brand, not necessarily the console. As Mathijs notes, it will take serious hardware to get the “anywhere” free flight fluid experience you see in the trailer and sample vids you find on the website. I don’t see a console providing that. It can for a constrained space in a game bur not a flight sim.
    • Hello   After loading a saved flight on the A319, all system settings appear fine except that the MCDU data has not been recovered and has defaulted back to its reset state and engine temperature in the lower ECAM display is now being displayed in what appears to be scientific notation, eg, "9.3823344E>07"   After reading this posting, I can confirm that all 5 of the relevant saved files are correctly located.   Have tried a couple of times with no success.   Thanks
    • Wenn da steht "Gelöst!!!", wird vermutlich kaum einer dein Thema anklicken, da man davon ausgehen muss, dass dein Problem inzwischen gelöst ist.   Hast du denn im Menü die entsprechenden Lautstärkeregler positioniert? Welche "Callouts" vermisst du denn? die Ultimate ist nicht so "gesprächig" wie ihr Pendant von JarDesign!   Gruß Hermann
    • Thanks, but the download link does not work and I avoid Torrent. I tried download link and it just gave me Torrent file.  That is all. So I deleted the file   Regards,   Aharon
    • To put it simple on the request list: Make the plane better to fly, so improved flight dynamics, improved engine simulation That is for me the most important aspect in flight simulation. Improved systems comes second. Improved optics third. What's the joy of flying a good looking but bad handling bird????