Tweaking, repaints, SDK

All discussion and support about repaints, tweaking of files and integration with other products.

623 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Repaint request 1 2 3 4 56

• 1399 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. SDK reuploaded

• 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 131 replies
    • 46 replies
  5. Works in Progress 1 2

• 43 replies
  6. ACJ Fuel mods 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 20 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi, Thank you for your reply. I use ASP4, but I don't think the wind was excessive; during climb I was seeing a tail wind of 30kts or so. There were no instances of turbulence that I can recall, and the onset of this issue is as sudden as you can see, and quite without warning of indication, and often occurs in straight flight. The FPS that you see in the upper left hand side are typical for a climb out, and in fact these were curtailed by VSYNC ( in case this helped). In addition, I apologise for the tone of my email, and please know that I've wanted to edit it but of course there is no facility to do so. Simply, my words were borne of frustration because since the time I purchased the "Professional" Aerosoft Airbus, I simply haven't been able to fly it. The only Airbus that I have is the "other" still not quite ready Prologue version by a certain developer purchased in mid-2012. Thanks again, Fabio  
    • Buenos días, me ocurre una cosa curiosa con mis Airbuses 318, 319, 320 y 321 recién comprados. Después de hacer un vuelo, cuando quiero repetirlo o planificar otro en cuando  me sitúo en el aeropuerto de salida me aparece en el de MCDU:  ENG - UNKNOW. A partir de ahí ya no puedo volar y tengo que salir de FSX y volver a entrar. En otras ocasiones tampoco se me conecta la fuente de energía externa, ni si colocan los conos, etc... Otro problema que tengo es que  en vuelo de crucero el avión acelera a tope, y sube y baja sin control. Espero pueda ayudarme. Gracias.
    • Changed browser, changed PC, using iPad, using a phone, nothing would get it to show my OnAir product. And the money was already charged to my credit card.  Under Orders' tab also empty.  It's like I never bought the thing. Help
    • Nein, das ist nicht sinnvoll, du siehst entweder das HD/UHD Mesh oder die Phototapete aber nicht beide gleichzeitig, weil die Orthophotos in einem eigenen Mesh integriert sind und XP an einem Ort immer nur ein Mesh darstellt - also entweder siehst du das Ortho-Mesh mit den Luftbildern oder das HD-Mesh ohne Luftbilder.
    • Mmmh... so you really believe that about a million of downloaders will in the end become simmers and invest sigificant amounts of money into their flight simulator? Honestly, I do not believe this will happen, I think most gamers will leave us later on.    
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts